In 2018 the fees for the courses making up the Diploma in Legal Interpreting are:
- Introduction to Interpreting Skills - R8 200
- Liaison Interpreting in Specific Context - R8 200
- Language Refinement for Language Practitioners - R8 200
- Law Theory for Interpreters - R7 500
- Legel Interpreting Skills - R8 200
- Intercultural Communication and Mentoring in the Workplace - R8 200
- Contact workshops
- Assignment fees
Course fee excludes ICAM card fees for entrance into Wits Campus (optional). All course fees are VAT exempt and payable in advance.
There should be a minimum of 10 students for each course. WLS reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course should there be insufficient participants. Please check our website for any changes in course dates.