- Must have excellent English language proficiency.
- Must have teaching experience.
- Must have a degree and/or a post graduate qualification in applied linguistics or associated discipline.
- CELTA or TESOL qualification an advantage.
- Availability to work on Saturday mornings;
- Own transport.
- Dependent on qualifications and relevant experience
- Please note that no relocation assistance is provided
To apply: Submit a motivation letter and curriculum vitae with names and email addresses of 3 referees to: Lambrine Pavlou, Wits Language School, University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 3, Wits 2050, Johannesburg. Fax: (011) 717 4219 or 086 521 7332.